Welcome to Ozark Yacht Club, The Premier Marina for Power and Sail...
Located at the 1-MM in beautiful Jennings Branch Cove, we are easily accessible by land or water. Just 2 miles from four-lane Highway 54 near Bagnell Dam, OYC is the closest marina to St. Louis and Kansas City.
- Gateway to beautiful 40,000 acre lake with 1,150 miles of breathtaking shoreline.
- Over 100 covered and open slips ranging from 12'x24' to 20'x60',some with private patios, and all with free power, water, cable TV, internet service, and conveniently accessible by our courtesy golf carts over extra spacious paths all the way between your automobile and boat.
- 100 dry storage spaces with valet service. When you come to use your boat, it will be waiting in a courtesy slip and after you leave, we put it back into the dry parking space.
- Social memberships are available for those who enjoy water recreation and the company of boating enthusiasts, or just the facilities of OYC but do not currently own a boat.
- Boat launch facilities for vessels up to 80,000 lbs displacement, 60' length, 20' beam, and 8' draft, using uniquely safe and efficient equipment and procedures.
- Comprehensive marine services (mechanical, fiberglass, painting, sailboat rigging, etc.) by certified in-house staff and carefully selected specialists with expertise in marine electronics, woodworking, sail making etc.
- Club House with elegant function rooms for up to 150 persons and generous parking; private dressing rooms, heated pool, patio and balcony, guest kitchen, self-service laundry.
- Complete event and banquet services including customized room setups, AV with jumbo projection system, catering, bar service, decorations and entertainment arrangements.
- Private cove with sand beach and gentle sloping swimming area, picnic pavilion, fire pit, man-sized chess & checker board, mini soccer field and horseshoe pit.
- Lodging in vacation villas with 1-4 bedroom configurations for nightly or extended stay in tranquil setting around Golden Pond near beach and playground.
- Floating fitness room and guest office.
- Full-service gasoline and diesel fuel dock and pump-out station.
- Lakeside Cafe and gift shop serving light cuisine and sundries year around.
- Home of the prestigeous Ozark Sailing Club offering a vibrant social and racing program.
- ASA-certified Sailing School for beginners, coastal cruising & navigation, bareboat charter, racing.
- High-quality rental fleet of power and sailboats ranging from 8' dinghies to a variety of sports boats up to over-night family cruising vessels and captained charters aboard “Enzian", the fastest 39' racer/cruiser on the lake.
- Midwest dealership for Catalina Yachts, leading US builders of cruising sailboats to 50', and for Bennett Yachting Technologies, builder of VX ONE, the fastest 20' sailing class today.
- Power & sailboat brokerage, high-visibility storefront and in-water display areas.
- OYC Nautical... both a "brick & mortar" and on-line store offering an international collection of nautical decorative products including museum quality model ships, furnishings, wall art, accessories, apparel, flags and jewelry. Please visit our showroom at 1800 Bagnell Dam Boulevard, or our website www.OYCNautical.com.
- Just a few minutes from the Bagnell Dam Strip and the best restaurants and shopping at the lake, we provide everything you need for recreation and fun.
Find Us on Facebook!!